Terms and Policies
- Payment for Tribe membership is due monthly in advance of the lessons. Payments are due on the 1st of each month, payment no later than the 5th of each month.
- Students (or their parents) will receive invoices for the upcoming month of Membership 3 days prior to the 1st of each month. Payment is due by the 5th. Late payments will result in a late fee
- Make up lessons if you are unable to make your appointment time, are offered in the form of a Class of Masters, held on the fourth Saturday of each month, or other options.
- Refunds are not offered for missed appointment times. Recurring lessons cannot be canceled or rescheduled.
- Acceptable payment methods include: cash, check, Venmo, and PayPal
Please read the Tribe Music Community policies before signing up. Students will be required to sign the studio contract, verifying that they understand all policies and agree to abide by them prior to their first paid lesson.
New members, please click below to download the full contract: